How to set up Auto-blogging on Blogger – blogspot
In this post, we are going to tell you how to set up auto blogging in Blogger. If you own a blog on Blogger, then this post is for you.
In our previous post, we discussed what Auto Blogging is and the advantages and disadvantages associated with it. Today, we are going to discuss how to set up Auto Blogging in Blogger. If you have a blog on Blogger, then this post is for you!
If you are busy with studies, work, or any other type of job and still want to create a blog and make some additional money online, then Auto Blogging is a great way to go. It does require some effort, but if you can make money with minimal effort, then it’s worth it. In this post, we will explain how to set up Auto Blogging in Blogger.
What is Auto Blogging?
Auto blogging is a type of blogging that involves using automated software to create blog posts from various sources. Auto blogging can be used to quickly create blog posts from RSS feeds, websites, and other sources. Auto blogging can also be used to automatically post content to a blog. This type of automation makes it easier for bloggers to maintain their blog and keep it up to date with new content.
which platforms can be used for autoblogging
Autoblogging can be done on WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, and other content management systems.
What are the steps To Do To AutoBlogging.
- 1. Choose your blog topic: Decide on the topic that you want to write about.
- 2. Choose a blogging platform: Select a platform that will be suitable for your blog.
- 3. Create content: Generate content that is relevant to your blog topic.
- 4. Schedule posts: Automate the posting of content to your blog.
- 5. Promote your blog: Use social media, email, and other channels to promote your blog.
- 6. Track and analyze: Monitor your blog performance with analytics tools.
- 7. Engage readers: Reach out to readers and build relationships with them.
what is the meaning of Feed URL of Any Popular site
A feed URL is a specific URL used to get the latest updates from a website, blog, or other content provider. It is usually a web address associated with an RSS or Atom feed. Feed URLs are used to subscribe to content from a website or blog, which is then displayed in a news reader or other application.
If you want to copy and update content from a popular news site to your blog, you will need the Feed URL of that site. Here’s a tip to help you find the URL: go to the popular news site and look for a link that says “Subscribe” or “RSS Feed”. Clicking this link will take you to the Feed URL. Once you have the URL, posts from the news site will be automatically added to your blog.
Traffic From Social Media: If you are under the impression that setting up auto blogging on your blog will result in increased traffic from search engines, I regret to inform you that this is not the case. Copying content from other sites and posting it to your blog results in duplicate content, which Google will be able to detect and can penalize your site for. To get good traffic from social media, you need to build a strong presence on social networks.
How To Set Up Auto Blog In Blogger Blog
In order to set up Auto Blogging in Blogger, we will need to follow a few steps. First, we must log into Blogger. Then, we need to go to an external site to configure the Auto Blogging settings. Lastly, we will have to enter the feed URL of the site we want to auto blog in order to complete the process. It is important to note that the feed URL should already be prepared before starting this process.
- 1. Sign into your Blogger account.
- 2. Click on the Create a new blog link at the top of the page.
- 3. Enter the title and address of the blog, and choose a template.
- 4. Click Create blog.
- 5. Once the blog is created, click on the Settings tab.
- 6. Scroll down to the Posting section and check the box next to Automatically publish posts from the following sources.
- 7. Add the RSS feed of the blog you want to automatically post from.
- 8. Click Save Settings.
- 9. Go to the Layout tab and click on the Add a Gadget link.
- 10. Select the Feed widget from the list.
- 11. Enter the RSS feed you added in the previous step and click Save.
- 12. Your auto blog is now set up and ready to go.
You can use IFTTT to do the same job for you automatically.
Follow the steps below to set up Auto Blogging in Blogger:
- Step 1: Go to the IFTTT website and click on the Sign Up button on the right side.
Step 2: Create an account by entering an email address and a password.
Step 3: Go to the Dashboard.
Step 4: Click on the “My Applets” tab and then on the Services tab.
Step 5: Scroll down to find the RSS to Blogger HDA and click on it.
Step 6: Click on the “Turn On” button.
Step 7: Allow permission to access your Blogger account.
Step 8: Log in to your Blogger blog using the same Gmail account and allow permission.
Step 9: Enter the Feed URL of the site from which you want to add content to your blog and save it.
Step 10: Set up your blog and click on the “Finish” button.
Auto blogging has been successfully set up on your blog, ensuring that your blog always has new content. However, you may be worried that if you inform the Google Adsense team of this, they may disable your account. If this were to happen, there are plenty of other sources of income available such as Adsense Alternatives (Infolinks, Media.net, and Bidvertiser), Affiliate Programs, and Link Shortening, as well as many other ways.
We hope you found this post helpful – please let us know your thoughts in the comments section. We will be posting more about auto blogging in WordPress in the future, so please don’t forget to share this post if you found it useful.